Oh, I know. I had my moment late last night after our visit and just got to cry and mourn the sadness of it all! Interesting when you juxtapose it to the amount of joy they have brought so many. So poignant and so touching yet so tragic. counting. blessings. now...
Ok, tears streaming down my face, snot running out of my nose, bottom lip protruding and labored breathing. I'm not going to sleep tonight. But you are right. It does make me want to be a better mother, wife, sister, friend and person. I feel blessed to know there is a wonderful afterlife.
3 comments:
Oh, I know. I had my moment late last night after our visit and just got to cry and mourn the sadness of it all! Interesting when you juxtapose it to the amount of joy they have brought so many. So poignant and so touching yet so tragic.
counting. blessings. now...
I cried reading it too. I keep thinking about her and her family, how young her children are.
Ok, tears streaming down my face, snot running out of my nose, bottom lip protruding and labored breathing. I'm not going to sleep tonight. But you are right. It does make me want to be a better mother, wife, sister, friend and person. I feel blessed to know there is a wonderful afterlife.
PS: she reminds me of you
Post a Comment