From the day I met you, I thought you were such a coolchick. (Now, as for you being 17 when our first semester started...sneaking you into the Edge for the next 2 months was really a pain). Jeez, I have known you almost half your life!

We had so much fun in the dorms. What did we do with our time?

Seriously, how did those skinny legs of yours hold you up?
Without you, I never could have learned to "shoot the duck". Man, if only we had started a business with all the time we spent at Classic Skate, the three of us would all be rich (or be able to buy a late model used car.)

And don't forget that time we tried to turn you into a Rude Girl. Never stuck, did it?

Utah Lake, oh the things that water could tell us...

Even after almost 3 kids for us both, I still think you are such a coolchick.
Happy Birthday, Holmes.

4 comments:
many many thanks and much love.
you're the best.
marie
Ok those were some rockin pics!
love the pics and the rockin' outfits. Kind of wishin' I could teleport myself to those Golden Skate nights with you both and the fabulous d.i. finds. Looks like fun.
Happy Birthday Marie!!!
Aw Marie, Happy Birthday! very late now. Those were the days, so much fun. The day I met both of you I knew you were coolchics and I'm so lucky we all became friends.
Post a Comment