So every Wednesday since we moved here we have gone to a play group at Central Park. The day is always filled with fun, friends and a lot of neglecting children. The mom's are just having too much fun. The big kids are always a little 'Lord of the Flies', but they usually work it out {mostly peacefully}. Maren says their favorite games are, chase the boys, playing haunted mansion in the play structure, and playing cheevy's (which apparently is short for mischievous) and fishing for doggie treats (leaves) in the pond.
The little ones always end up playing in the water, even if it is forty five degrees, they end up soaked and covered in sand.
Good times.

5 comments:
As always your photos are GREAT! Your description of park day is perfect. We may make all the other adults at the park nervous but what a fun day for us!
Oh my! Every photo is to die for! I love all the close ups. I need copies!
I loved the part about the neglected children and sandy wet kids. You nailed it! We do keep our radars on but for the most part, they are let loose! (there are certainly enough other concerned adults to let us know when there's a problem, right!?)
Hey stranger! Ms. Martha gave me the link to your blog. Looks like you guys are having fun in CA! We miss you!
That looks like alot of fun.
Did you know they are tearing down DT at BYU. Our U-hall is the only one that has anything left. I did a post with pics. It's sad and makes me miss you, marie and amy.
I love those pics! Especially the girl in the diaper bawling her eyes out while Kiera is just happy as can be.
Post a Comment