Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Superslideextreme08



Since we wore out our original bounce house (pictured above), the nice weather helped us decide it was time to move on past our loss with a new fling. So we hooked ourselves up with this little number.



The weather was a lovely sunny 87 degrees on Saturday, so we christened the new "superslideextreme08" with our friends and neighbors the Blatters.







Sweet air.

6 comments:

Rach said...

Great action shots! I love the upgraded outdoor toy. We'll have to test it out when the weather gets better.

Maria said...

you guys have too much fun. i am jealous! by the way what is neve doing with her swim suit? ha...she is such a funny girl.

Mandi said...

Okay, that is way bigger than I was thinking! You should charge people 5 bucks for each kid to use that thing! Sweet babe!!

~home bodies~ said...

sweet! the kids will love friday friend day at your house!

AnnieB said...

I love the action shots! I like that it was fairly nice and calm in the video until we arrived and the boys spiced things up with the jumps! That shot of Maren is awesome by the way! I think she takes the cake!

Mugsy said...

Why didn't you just say so...I would have had the kids packed and there as we speak. You do take the best pictures....