Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Superslideextreme08...the video

Update:  I don't know why the audio and video don't match on the movie...working on it.

Please don't feel obligated, a two minute movie of the mayhem.

5 comments:

Rach said...

No obligation, just pure enjoyment! I loved it. Way to go baby Owen.

emily said...

i just showed emma the video and she is WAY jealous. she just kept asking if it's already summer there.... and being the nice mom i am i said "yes, emma- it's ALWAYS summer in california". (what happened to the
bounce house??)

Midge said...

superextreme fun you mean.
Hey did you know that Jon Armstrong's wife is a 'famous' blogger. www.dooce.com I think Jon's is blurbomat.com
At the Ryan Adams concert my friend Sarah was star struck that 'dooce' was there, I realized later it was Jon's wife.

GREENLAW said...

wow! the kids are totally drooling... they want to leave for san ramon NOW!!! give me the scoop... where did you get it? how much? logistics... where are you storing it... is it easy to dry??? just curious! :)

Mugsy said...

OK so sweet moves Neve kept doing at the end of each turn...Im thinking my boys must have this thing. And then I'm thinking of them getting thrown over the oppisite side onto the lawn..because lets face it they would...hmmmmm...lots of fun..only a few broken arms....Ok its a go...